Ban Appeal ~5 Years Ago

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by zWaffle, Jan 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zWaffle

zWaffle New Member

1. Current username and if changed username when banned if different than current
    WaffleMonkey originally was NuggetMonkey9000

2. What are you appealing? (Perm ban, Tempban, Mute, ipban)
    Permanent ban could be an ipban, I haven't tried logging in with other accounts.

3. What were you banned for? Post the exact message presented upon trying to log in, or the message showed on the ban management page.
    Ban #19350: Major grief -9270 48 568 vanilla

4. What is your rank on any of our servers? Guest/Member/Donor (please only state one)
    Probably Guest.

5. Do you think this ban is correct?
    I believe this ban was correct because I wrongfully griefed someone and hurt them. Many of the servers I rarely play today have enforced no greifing rules and I am accustomed to it. When I look back at what I said to PhanaticD I realize it's very disrespectful and I see why I wouldn't be pardoned, however I still disagree with the mentality of selling bans.

6. Why should your ban be reversed?
    I think you should reverse my ban because it's been 5 years and I have changed for the better since I last wrote to PhanaticD. Also I have never ban evaded either, mainly because I forgot this server existed, sorry LOL.

7. Please tag the staff member who banned you (use an @ before their name)(if console banned you, tag PhanaticD)
    @PhanaticD sorry for what I wrote to you 5 years ago. Forgive me.

2. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

due to your statements in your previous appeal on saikban web interface, this appeal will not be pardoned. You are welcome to purchase an unban

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.