Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Elan125, Jan 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Elan125

Elan125 New Member

1. Banned Players Username
    Elan12

2. What are you appealing? (Perm ban, Tempban, Mute, ipban)
    Perm Ban

3. What were you banned for? Post the exact message presented upon trying to log in, or the message showed on the ban management page.
    Suspected of duping. I Also Promoted another server In Discord

4. What is your rank on any of our servers? Guest/Member/Donor (please only state one)
    5. Do you think this ban is correct?
    No i wasnt duping we were given the items, everyone else who was suspected got unbanned.But being banned for promoting yes because I did do that for stupid reasons.

6. Why should your ban be reversed?
    Because i have learned my lesson i was being stupid because i was mad for being banned for something i didn't do. The reason i should be unbanned is because I put a lot of hours into that server i played it most days of the week. I was helping new comers when there wasn't any helpers on late at night. I would make sure people followed the rules. Phan i know you are mad at me for this and i am truly sorry but id love to come back to the server and make things right between us two. You have an amazing server that i didn't realize how much i truly cared for until it was gone! I know you dont owe me anything but i am asking for forgiveness! @PhanaticD

Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. tamba3

tamba3 Admin Staff Member

Ban appeals not written following the ban appeal format are ignored! please click the edit button on your post (do NOT make a new thread), then follow the guidelines here: https://phanaticmc.com/threads/new-ban-appeal-format.1577/

Reply to this thread saying you have updated your post when you have updated your appeal to be in the correct format, thank you.

3. Elan125

Elan125 New Member

UPDATED!!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  4. tamba3

tamba3 Admin Staff Member

Stop 'updating' and then deleting your posts!

upload_2019-2-2_12-4-1.png

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Elan125

Elan125 New Member

sorry didnt know if you wanted me to post "updated" there but after i reread the message i kept the last updated

6. Elan125

Elan125 New Member

update

7. Elan125

Elan125 New Member