Banned for using auto clicker

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by xXAshenMindXx, Apr 16, 2021.

1. xXAshenMindXx

xXAshenMindXx Member

1. Current username and if changed username when banned if different than current
    Snwfall_xx
    2. What are you appealing? (Perm ban, Tempban, Mute, ipban)
    permban
    3. What were you banned for? Post the exact message presented upon trying to log in, or the message showed on the ban management page.
    using a autoclicker clickspam 313
    4. What is your rank on any of our servers? Guest/Member/Donor (please only state one)
    5. Do you think this ban is correct?
    No
    6. Why should your ban be reversed?
    even though i used a autoclicker i didn't use it to gain a advantage over other people. Using a autoclicker to mess around with and show your friends with and using it to demolish players with insane speeds are two completely different things. The autoclicker was not used to harm or offend any players and it was only simply used for fun.
    7. Please tag the staff member who banned you (use an @ before their name)(if console banned you, tag PhanaticD)
    @PhanaticD

2. xXAshenMindXx

xXAshenMindXx Member

If you are wondering about the last ban appeal. The whole fishing thing was a lie to cover up my fooling around biz. I was desperate ok.......

3. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

so cheating and lying then

4. xXAshenMindXx

xXAshenMindXx Member

Well yeah, i was pretty sad when it happened so i was desperate. But this thread is more legitimate since im not too sad about it now. The last thread was a bit unreal and i couldn't really comprehend what happened back then. So yes i did lie in the last thread but that was in the past and i am more comfortable and confident for a second chance. I will answer all questions with the truth.

5. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

I feel like you mean it, so I will give you a last chance, but any more issues in the future will be really strict with you