Factions begging for my job back

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Pix, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Pix

Pix Member

1. Current username and if changed username when banned if different than current pifyy

2. What are you appealing? (Perm ban, Tempban, Mute, ipban) discord and in game ban pify#0001

3. What were you banned for? Post the exact message presented upon trying to log in, or the message showed on the ban management page. toxic

4. What is your rank on any of our servers? Guest/Member/Donor (please only state one) Celestial

5. Do you think this ban is correct? Yes

6. Why should your ban be reversed?

I humbly admit to my mistake and believe I have bore the consequences Sire. I am merely seeking clemency, a pardon if you will. I was not listening to the King of this here beautiful kingdom. I wish to speak once more to my wife on the server. @Besett we have two wonderful adopted children who go by the names of George James Arthur Bartholomew Brutus the IV and Olivia Victoria Elizabeth Catherine. With the coming winter months I wish to see my family again in hopes that we can spend the holiday season together. I am seeking shelter and hospitality from the great king as I was under the spell of a village whore. I mean villager* Please reverse my exile your Majesty I wish to return to my job on creative. There is so much I haven't done on the server yet, I am a measly boy inexperienced in phan culture. Never have I /married on creative and if I'm not granted this pardon I might never be able to. If I do get granted this pardon and the great king Phan orders me to stop being toxic I shall adhere to the wishes of your Majesty.

really and truly am sorry big man, pls unban so I can get my /gift to my slime

7. Please tag the staff member who banned you (use an @ before their name)(if console banned you, tag PhanaticD)

@PhanaticD

2. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

did u just get re-banned

3. Pix

Pix Member

Please your majesty, it was one slip up where you asked me to shut up and I sent a message right after flaming the egirl. I promise if I make my return I shall keep my mouth shut as a humble farmer seeking to harvest enough wheat to last the cold overbearing months they call "winter" I overdid the toxicity when speaking, but i realize now, "with the absence of rain i must maintain my grain."

• Cookie Cookie x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Pix

Pix Member

Pain. Bump renegade renegade renegade

5. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

hmmmmmm maybe