Regular CE furnace bug

Discussion in 'Server Issues' started by Chichenwin, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Chichenwin

Chichenwin New Member

on the survival server, the furnace enchant stopped working on my old pick, and a friend’s pick too, but furnace still works fine on new picks (I would just use a new one and forget about it, but my old one is the fortune VI christmas gift)

2. Anaesthetiic

Anaesthetiic New Member

The fortune VI pickaxe was a gift from PhanaticD to all players that included the telepathy enchant. With recent bugs and duplication caused by the telepathy crazy enchant, the enchant was disabled. For this reason, crazy enchants on a pickaxe that also has telepathy have stopped working. You can use a blackscroll on the pickaxe and have a chance to remove the telepathy enchant as that will enable the use of the furnace crazy enchant on the pickaxe. However the blackscroll randomly removes an enchant, and is not guaranteed to remove telepathy.
    To sum it up, any pickaxe with telepathy plus any other crazy enchant will not work unless telepathy is removed. Or until the telepathy enchant is re-enabled.

3. tamba3

tamba3 Admin Staff Member

Just adding to this:
    When you use a blackscroll, it takes a random enchant off, but also gives you the ce book back with the original damage/success rates. So make sure you have an empty slot in your inventory. If the wrong ce enchant come off, it's just a pain to improve or max out the damage/success rates again, but it's not a total loss

• Like Like x 1