Survival Chest Shop

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kawaii_Potatos, Jan 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kawaii_Potatos

Kawaii_Potatos New Member

What is your suggestion?
    I suggest that with the PrettySimpleShop plugin that I believe you are using I was wondering if it was possible to make it so that players can only buy a certain amount of an item and have a cool down for it.
    Why do we need this? or What made you post this suggestion?
    We need this because, I have a carbon shop which has every single thing you would need to make carbonados, but every time I restock it's the same people buying out my shop after I clearly told them not to be stingy, I also feel besides this suggestion, my shop isn't the only one that needs something like this to be taken into consideration or put into effect

What are the possible negative aspects of your suggestion?
    The bad thing about this suggestion is people have alts and can try to bypass this cooldown or try and have a friend buy it for them, this may sound like the biggest problem but the shop is only open when im online, and i'm working on a door that needs to be opened with a pressure plate that forces them to step on it to get in just incase they want to use /vanish :cc

What are the positive aspects of your suggestion?
    The good thing about this suggestion is it forces a player to follow the warp rules and not buy out anyones shop after they have taken their precious time to restock it.

How can this suggestions be achieved on the server?
    I made this suggestion with honestly 0 clue on how you could add this to the plugin, but in my opinion I HOPE you're using this one :>> https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/prettysimpleshop.53790/

also sidenote....: get rick roll'd cccc:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  2. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

this isnt really easily possible with how the plugin currently works, and would be a ton of work for something almost no one would use

3. Kawaii_Potatos

Awwww you think no one would use it? How could i change your mind? Although it’s very hard I feel like it would be a very good asset to peoples warps :((

4. DragonXuan

DragonXuan New Member

5. Shad7860

Shad7860 Member

I think its because most people dont really care who buys from them, as long as they earn money off of it. So applying something like this would mean a less high income for the shop owners which they dont want.

6. Kawaii_Potatos

But this would be something they can manually set, I sort of made this suggestion for people that actually make shops to help people and you know don’t really care about money, I understand where you’re coming from though, If I could get this approved I wouldn’t mind making the plugin myself :))

7. PhanaticD

If you are a developer it is open source just open a pull request with the code on its GitHub

Otherwise can consider this suggestion denied sorry

8. BOOMER_1

BOOMER_1 Member

you're complaining because people are buying your shop out?
    with one of the most highly sought after items for making materials in /sf, you have a successful shop with it and you're complaining.....
    if you don't want it to sell, don't make it a shop.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Zakksu

Zakksu Active Member

Gotta agree with Boomer on this one, I have a pretty successful shop on skyblock that is sold out every day. Yea, its a hassle sometimes to refill. But This is what happens when you open a store.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Kawaii_Potatos

No i'm complaining because one specific person is buying my shop and who are you to tell me to not make one, I already did, sorry that I don't want to restock it everyday because people are being stingy and selfish... I want to close the shop but there's no reason if something small like this which ''nobody would use'' would solve the problem.

11. Kawaii_Potatos

Also can we close this thread now because I'm not about trying to argue over something simple.

12. PhanaticD

My advice is just find some other method to deny that specific person then

Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.