Bending Disable pets in the spawn.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Minus, Jun 21, 2020.

?

Do you Agree?

1. Agree

10 vote(s)
    90.9%
  2. Disagree

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. Minus

Minus New Member

What is your suggestion?
    I Suggest pets be disabled in the area around spawn or for pets to automatically despawn while in combat.

Why do we need this? or What made you post this suggestion?

While not the most noticeable thing, pets can act as a nuisance in the middle of combat. They continue to have a hitbox like a normal mob but are invulnerable meaning they cannot be forcefully removed. This can cause moves to be wasted just for them to hit the pet and deal nothing. It can be frustrating to try and hit someone while a pet follows the person and eats the attacks instead of the person you were aiming for.

What are the possible negative aspects of your suggestion?
    If pets were completely disabled it would mean players could not show off pets within the spawn area and would have to teleport somewhere to show them, but if they were only disabled during combat then I can't really see a negative in the situation. (Gladly will take criticism and edit it if provided with any negatives)

What are the positive aspects of your suggestion?
    The positives of this suggestion is that it will make bending overall smoother and less complicated when dealing with people who let their pets sit out while in a fight. It also means pets won't obstruct combat around them and be an annoyance to others.

How can this suggestion be achieved on the server?
    The overall goal can be achieved by simply not allowing pets in the spawn by disabling them (similar to how mobs were removed from being naturally spawned in the arena) or by forcefully disabling them once someone is "In Combat".

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. JamesCharless

JamesCharless New Member

+1 It's annoying when im trying to fight someone and there pet takes my moves likes its nothing for ex when im water and use waterarms the waterarms ice hits the pet :(

3. Yojoo

Yojoo Member

Someone combustioned and my pet absorbed it lmfaoo
    +1

Minus is that u

4. Winterful

Winterful New Member

This would be really helpful +1