Grapphy still being an asshole unprovoked lmao

Discussion in 'Reports' started by hereticjo, Apr 16, 2021.

1. hereticjo

hereticjo New Member

Didn't do/say shit still being targeted by Grapphy. Y'all won't do anything about it and actually made this mf helper? For what?? How is this helping?? And y'all called me toxic????? The staff so corrupt for this one especially x_x

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

this report shows nothing other than you got killed? and calling staff corrupt does not make anyone be on your side

• Like Like x 1
  3. Grapphy

Grapphy New Member

Just want to make one thing clear. I was not targeting you. I was just running around the map and killing you whenever I see you. Targetting is more like flying around the map looking for a specific player so that you can kill them constantly and not even let them leave spawn.

4. tamba3

tamba3 Admin Staff Member

Helpers are still allowed to play the game as it is meant to be. Bending is a PvP server and as such being killed is a common thing and not against the rules.
    If you want to practice away from the activities of the area around spawn, use /wild to get teleported to an area outside the fighting zone

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Qucack

Qucack New Member

Targetting is allowed as I know and just to make it clear, this is bending, expect to be teamed or targetted by players, even if the target has no reason.

• Agree Agree x 1