Bending Kill Heal

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Yojoo, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Yojoo

Yojoo Member

What is your suggestion?
    I suggest that when you kill someone, you get regen 5 or something for a second and a bit / however long it takes to get to full health. This is essentially a full heal that just takes a tiny amount of time.

Why do we need this? or What made you post this suggestion?
    I posted this because I feel like an instant heal can be slightly weird in a way? Like if you get hit with a combustion on low health just as you kill, someone you're standing in the combustion explosion yet full health. It's not a good explanation but hopefully bending players know what I'm talking about. You'd also need to dodge moves if you're in a 2v1 and you kill one, which requires you to not let your guard down.

What are the possible negative aspects of your suggestion?
    A large majority of the bending community may not like this change.

What are the positive aspects of your suggestion?
    If you get hit with a move just after you kill someone, you can still die in that split second you're regening. You'd also still need to dodge moves as soon as you kill the person.

How can this suggestions be achieved on the server?
    Give the player regen 5 for a second and a bit / however long it takes to get to full health.

2. Shad7860

Shad7860 Active Member

You already get healed after getting kills.
    Also, this would throw off the health show message you get after getting a kill

3. ThisIsOllie

ThisIsOllie Active Member

4. Yojoo

Yojoo Member

"Do not post +1 or -1 as they do not contribute to the conversation, any posts with just a +1 or -1 will be deleted"
    smh i thought you were a helper

5. 5567

5567 Member

-1 we already have getting full health after kill. This would be very inconvenient, unnecessary, and can actually be annoying.