p4rtyp01s0n Builder Application

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by r4yt0r0, May 19, 2020 at 6:50 AM.

1. r4yt0r0

r4yt0r0 New Member

Hi! I'm Mitchell (p4rtyp01s0n) and I would like to join the builders on phanaticmc! Here's my application:

What is your in-game name?
    My in-game name is p4rtyp01s0n

What is your Discord? (Builders will communicate/type chat via Discord)
    My discord is mitchelltoro#4038

What is your timezone?
    I'm in the GMT timezone

Have you used Voxel Sniper/WorldEdit before? If so to what extent do you understand and know how to use these plugins?
    I have started to work with these plugins. I can so far use the gunpowder to create the mini-mountain things, and axes to make stone spheres; but that’s the limit of my knowledge so far. I can change blocks using world edit too.

How active of a player are you and how long have you played on PhanaticMC?
    I used to play on this server in 2017 on skygrid, and then I took a break. I rejoined a couple of months ago, and have been active for many hours daily since then. I vote every day, and tend to use the keys on skygrid but I shall use some to set a warp on creative too.

What is your specialty? (Organics, Terraforming, Structures, etc)
    My specialty is in structures. I can terraform quite well when it comes down to it, but I enjoy building different structures and buildings and watching something small grow into something big. I am good with using different textures, and currently improving working on giving my builds depth. I like to change the style of blocks i use in a build every day and try new things to broaden my capabilities. I'm best and building exteriors.

What themes do you know how to build? (Oriental, Medieval, Steampunk, Gothic, etc)
    I've been building gothic themed buildings in creative, with hints of medieval undertones. I have a nether fortress styled warp in skygrid and a couple of other platforms with intricate and detailed builds on that server as well. I'm started to build in pastels now, and I can adapt to different styles and themes quickly. I am currently also building huge fortress with multiple textures and layers.

Why do you want to be a builder on PhanaticMC?
    I want to be a builder on phanaticmc because when I was younger, the server was my childhood. I'd log on every day after school and play, and it was one of my favourite things to do. I want to help improve and be a part of the server and watch it grow even more, whilst other kids like me enjoy it just as much as I did then. I want to be able to create something with other talented builders and amazing individuals, and feel a sense of accomplishment when we work on projects. I don't want to be a solo builder; I'd much rather be in a team with others! However, it's honestly a matter of who would take me, haha.

What makes you stand out as a builder?
    Things that make me stand out as a builder are the fact that I am good at compromising. Whilst I do enjoy working on things myself, I find it so fun to do things with others. On the actual building side of things, I'm very quick at building and get things done. I'm good at fixing any mistakes and I have a constant wide range of different ideas flooding in through my imagination. I almost never get builder's block and I'm almost always building, haha.

Pictures/Videos/Anything else to show off your builds: (if they are on PhanaticMC which is highly recommended say how we can locate it in game)
    I'm attaching imgur links to some of my favourite builds!

Gothic styled: https://imgur.com/a/gdLTNnT
    Pastel styled: https://imgur.com/a/nO45zQ5
    Honorable mentions: https://imgur.com/a/blPVPp0
    The fortress i'm currently working on in creative: https://imgur.com/a/5xyajM8
    Starting to terraform: https://imgur.com/a/lLneCrC

I really hope I can become part of a team. Thankyou for reading my application, I hope you have a good day and are staying safe in these trying times.
    -p4rtyp01s0n, Mitchell.

Last edited: May 24, 2020 at 9:45 AM
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Srczm

Srczm New Member

These are sick! Nice!

3. r4yt0r0

r4yt0r0 New Member

tysm! means a lot <3

4. XxLiam26xX

XxLiam26xX New Member

Aye that's pretty good :) 10/10