RESET ???

Discussion in 'SkyGrid' started by Dizzy080, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Dizzy080

Dizzy080 New Member

So I have heard around that skygrid is going to be reset which is great news and all but is it possible to know when because the servers are dead there is nothing to do anymore and no point in playing due to everything resetting and loosing anything new you do so i love playing this server and all but this is boring! Please tell us when the reset is happening and soon is honestly not a good answer
    but i cant wait to get playing once the reset happens again !!!

king regards
    Dizzy :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. naypin

naypin Active Member

Keep up on the forums and discord announcements to know the latest on the upcoming resets.

• Like Like x 1
  3. EmmaLesbian

EmmaLesbian Active Member

youre kidding right lol? anyway. this was posted last month in #announcements on discord, if you have discord i recommend joining the server's discord and staying on forums often. but right now its just waiting for plugins and the new versions to be stable

Attached Files:

4. naypin

naypin Active Member

Leo why are you so mean to me :((

5. BOOMER_1

BOOMER_1 Member

that has to be the worst excuse for not doing anything. Quite a few players are still building working and yes, even playing on the servers. skygrid has seen some of the highest player counts in a while, with some days player counts nearing 40, and people are actively building, even with a reset coming. coming on at 4:30 am this morning when you did, saying the server is dead when most players are asleep and doing nothing but complaining about the server when the rest of us our building... (smh)

and to say there's nothing to do is a joke. So you built everything possible, every kind of farm, every possible build? Tamba and I have been at it for nearly 2 years since the last reset, with the 2 largest bases on grid and still not done with our builds. why not work on ideas for post reset and getting to know the game better during this time frame.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Dizzy080

Dizzy080 New Member

Pretty much...
    but seriously im just asking when it is lol
    but even if i did things now what would be the point
    im not trying to make anyone upset or cause any tension im really just asking

7. naypin

naypin Active Member

To get to know how PhanaticMC skygrid works, and to work on projects for post reset skygrid

There is no confirmed date of the reset, but like others have said, keep on on discord #announcements and be on forums to be informed on the latest news.

Here is the discord link in case you are not already in the PhanaticMC channel https://discord.gg/0deI7V0QFPpXLQJW

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  8. Dizzy080

Dizzy080 New Member

I know how skygrid works and i do have project ideas and all but anything i do will be rendered irrelevant so working on any projects the i would have to start over and if i am honest there is nothing to trade currently in the current skygrid so I guess we are just gonna have wait until word of when it comes out because i take it it is till quite a bit of time away...just saying how i feel thats all....

9. BOOMER_1

BOOMER_1 Member

and yet a lot of players continue to build, and build projects they plan on redoing in the reset map....