Bending Sell Chest Wands

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by HqrderDaddy, Jun 18, 2020.

?

Do you agree?

1. Yes!

78.9%
  2. No.

21.1%
  1. HqrderDaddy

HqrderDaddy Member

What is your suggestion?
    I suggest that.. wands for selling items inside chests to make selling items (grinded loot) much easier instead of having to go the shop every couple of minutes.

Why do we need this? or What made you post this suggestion?
    We need this because.. people hate just going to /warp shop and standing a minute or two selling everything in their inventory. Sell Chest Wands would spare a bunch of time.

What are the possible negative aspects of your suggestion?
    The bad thing about this suggestion is.. people can sell stuff for others and take their money without paying them, even if it's a locked chest, so there would be difficult issues for that.

What are the positive aspects of your suggestion?
    The good thing about this suggestion is.. as I mentioned, people hate just going to /warp shop and standing a minute or two selling everything in their inventory. Sell Chest Wands would spare a bunch of time. I believe this suggestion would help many people. Even though Bending is entirely focused on economy, I believe some perks to make economy more competitive would be epic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. ThisIsOllie

ThisIsOllie Active Member

I have to think about this first. As mentioned in different threads, bending is not entirely focused on the economy, but just on the bending itself. Though it is a pain in the butt to keep selling stack by stack yourself at the admin shop, it just doesn't feel the right thing for bending. It feels like we're slowly turning this into a factions server... I'm just gonna wait for further reactions to this idea and I will base my answer off of that (perhaps, might not even do it at all). For now, I'm staying neutral on this.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  3. Shad7860

Shad7860 Active Member

I dont know, personally I have nothing with the economy, and yet Im doing fine. I dont really understand the appeal of earning money, though having access to /materials might be the cause of that

4. Ace15dx

Ace15dx Active Member

-1 Bending wasn’t really made to be economy based but more bending pvp based. You also haven’t answered how this would be implemented. I would say if you’re trying to focus on survival aspects there are already so many servers that offer survival so just go there. As Ollie said it seems like it’s becoming more like factions, so we do have a whole factions server you could play at. I just feel as if for bending there are more important bending related suggestions and improvements that people would prefer than an economy based suggestion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. HqrderDaddy

HqrderDaddy Member

I totally respect your opinion on this, you’re not wrong, but some people play with economy, and with economy come a lot of grinding, and with a lot of grinding come a lot of selling. That’s the problem, taking lots of time to sell items. I get your part on how it’s becoming factions based, but I’m only trying to make the economic system better, and saving a lot of time, if you understand what I mean. For example, you can sell 2 pumpkins at a time at /warp shop, leading to 1152 clicks if you had your inventory filled, but shift clicking is only 36 clicks, still slow, but useful. The most usefulness I find in all this is saving time. That’s the theme for my suggestion. I am only trying to make selling not: 1) Boring, and 2) Time Wasting. I completely agree though.

That’s true, but most blocks given from /materials are either: In the shop, sold at a low price, or unsellable. And the command is only highly used in building, and I doubt users use it for an advantage for economy. But I agree, /materials can sort of be an advantage for sell chest wands, though it might not do much for your balance.

I see what you mean by a factions server, as money is made quickly from farms with sell wands, or autosell signs, I believe there is both, correct me if I’m wrong please. My point in all of this, as I mentioned, is to prevent time-wasting by selling items, if you know what I mean.

6. Shad7860

Shad7860 Active Member

You seemed to misunderstand what I tried to say

Because of /materials, I never needed money to buy building materials

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ThisIsOllie

ThisIsOllie Active Member

I've had to use /materials lots and lots of times, but still did not got enough blocks eventually, so I ended up spending lots of money to get blocks or I just asked other people for their /materials. But most of the time the command didn't provide enough blocks.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  8. Neocoill

Neocoill New Member

ok bro nohomo tho

9. JamesCharless

JamesCharless New Member

10. Sman

Sman Member

+1 cuz u cant sell 20 double chests of pumpkins stack by stack and yesss

11. Neocoill

Neocoill New Member

+1 because my eyes are itchy

12. HqrderDaddy

HqrderDaddy Member

.. not an explanation but thanks

13. Neocoill

Neocoill New Member

go away n00b

14. Sman

Sman Member

not an explanation either

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Sman

Sman Member

16. Yojoo

Yojoo Member

I spent a full day building creeper farms, then I realised it takes a full day to sell the gunpowder produced, and I want to PvP at spawn. Now the farm is just dead and overflowing because I cba to break my right click in shop
    +1 from me

17. Sman

Sman Member

18. Sman

Sman Member

bump!

19. Kers

Kers New Member

+1, don't see a reason why it shouldn't be added.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Shad7860

Shad7860 Active Member

I guess I have more patience then as I just wait for the next time its available to continue xP