Sparroow Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Sparroow, May 18, 2020.

1. Sparroow

Sparroow New Member

~~~~Format~~~~

1. Current username and if changed username when banned if different than current

NOW: Sparroow

BANNED: Not sure what username I had when banned.

2. What are you appealing? (Perm ban, Tempban, Mute, ipban)

Permanent ban for the association to a cracked account involving hacks.

3. What were you banned for? Post the exact message presented upon trying to log in, or the message showed on the ban management page.

Like i said before, I was banned for the association to an account that was cracked and usually used for hacking. Yes, I admit to my apparent guilt, however, I don't hack anymore and would like to come back to the server. I had recently logged on with an alt unbeknownst to my ban and main account situation and accidentally bought a 20$ rank for that account. When I went to log on, the sudden realization came that I was banned.

4. What is your rank on any of our servers? Guest/Member/Donor (please only state one)

Just bought legend for Kit pvp I believe.

5. Do you think this ban is correct?

Absolutely, i was using a cracked account and tried to ban evade to hack more.

6. Why should your ban be reversed?

The ban was promptly several years ago and I have matured into a much better person. I like the new kitpvp which is why i bought a rank, and I really hope that I am able to return to the server and claim this rank. If not, I will gladly do an exchange from getting my legend rank and instead just switching that cash toward the unban which is the exact same price. That is of course, if that is allowed. I don't have any hacked clients or anything on this computer as I have gotten a new one.

Again, I am quite remorseful to my past decisions and hope there is some leniency in the minds of staff members who read and make judgement on this.

7. Please tag the staff member who banned you (use an @ before their name)(if console banned you, tag PhanaticD)

The staff member who banned me had not had their name present in the ban reason and I cannot remember who it was. I will just tag @PhanaticD since it may have been the console.

2. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

unbanned

3. Sparroow

Sparroow New Member