The full story

Discussion in 'Reports' started by Sporey, Nov 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sporey

Sporey New Member

I thought me and BendingEmperor had reached an agreement, but seeing as how he continues building his perimeter around my base and activating entry denial flags, we clearly haven't. Also, having seen his last reply to my previous report, I'd like to apologize: Caleb, you're right. I left out some details I thought weren't pertinent; allow me to clear things up, from the beginning. I don't care about spawn killing or griefing in the slightest, I do it too. It's fun, to be certain. But, where our story begins is 4 days ago, at /warp may, me and about 8-9 other people were having a Cable party, everyone activating Metalcables with Saikhan to see who has the coolest colors, and when Caleb got word that it was happening at may, what does he do other than show up with Avstate, spirit beam, and esphere to fuck everyone's day up. Clearly: this is allowed. I cannot stop him from doing this. What I did was ask him to stop so that we could continue enjoying our time, but he refused to stop. Again, completely within his rights. So, I started hurling insults at him in chat in hopes to get his attention away from the party and leave it alone. Also completely within my rights. So, I gave up and went home, because clearly he just wanted to annoy me. What does he do? He spam tprequests to me, filling myscreen and bothering me in the only way a permanently muted account can. Eventually, around the 12th or so tprequest, I put down some lava and accepted, expecting him to instantly burn/die upon tping to me and then leave me alone, but instead, he got out of the lava, and used flight to go claim a large area DIRECTLY next to my base, without asking me or prior motivation. BendingEmperor, who is defined by multiple people as a bully and harasser, suddenly decides he wants to build something for the first time in his career on this server, and where does he build it but RIGHT outside my base, just to antagonize me. I was going to do the same thing I always do when people troll me; ignore them, but by claiming such a large area and turning off entry, he was directly impeding my ability to navigate around my base.

Bending Emperor's reply to my last report:

"But this accusation is a downright REACH. It is outrageous that you're leaving out the full story. Sporey teleported me to his house, tried to kill me after I was flying around via Flight, and so then I left to an area outside of his land. No I am not trying to grief the area, nor is it my intention. HOWEVER, if it was a random build within the direct spawn area, I would destroy it nonetheless because they are annoying and interfere with bending fights.

The "no entry" flag is removed. I only enabled it temporarily because you and Pan continued to deliberately hurl combustions and use Flight attack on me while making fun of me in chat. Of course, I'm muted, so I couldn't explain myself. Nor am I allowed to use signs. I'm already almost done with this treehouse build, and it would be disrespectful if you're reaching just to have my build removed (because it seems like you are just to "get back" at me. I understand it might be close, so if a mod can use Worldcreate to move my build/claimed area a couple blocks back, that would be fine.

Sporey, I don't know why you continue to target me. I apologize if I offended you and did not mean to claim your land."

Let me just explain how BS this whole thing is.

Bendingemperor, who is known by the entire server as someone to avoid and somebody who actively seeks to ruin other's fun, was unable to find me after I left the cable party because Iwent home to ignore him. He found me when I made the mistake of trying to kill him when he teleported to me, and once he had my base location, he SPONTANEOUSLY decides to RANDOMLY make a giant claimed area, and build something, for presumably the first time in his time here. There's miles and miles of empty land around my house. Fuck, 500 more blocks away would've been just fine and I wouldn't be here typing this. But no, BendingEmperor made a big-ass claim right outside my base, turned off entry, and started expanding it around the edges of my base, just to annoy me. I don't see how this can't be classified as harassment, considering that there is a million other places he could've done this no-entry build, but chose to do it right outside my house after I stopped giving him the attention he so desperately craved. He made this claim just to bother me, and he turned off entry just to inconvenience me, and though it's "within his rights" and "isn't breaking rules" He actively sends me tphere requests, and flies around my base and gets in the way while I build, and godforbid I accept one of those tphere requests because as soon as I do, he re-enables the no entry flag so I can't move and then annihilates me. That's how he's currently acting.

Let's dive a little bit deeper into that poorly spun lie he replied to my original report with.

"I only enabled it temporarily because you and Pan continued to deliberately hurl combustions and use Flight attack on me while making fun of me in chat."

Nope.

Neither me NOR Pan_Muffinek have access to elemental master abilities, so the combustion is a straight up lie. I have avatar, so I do have access to flight, but Pan doesn't have flight either, so he couldn't have done any of this. How could I attack you with flight if you enabled the entry denial flag? As soon as he found where my house was, he instantly made a giant claim and turned off entry. There wasn't even an opportunity for me to see where he went or what he was doing, because he was deep in the trees of his privatized claim, where you can see I screenshotted in the previous report. BendingEmperor blatantly lied in his claim that me and pan were attacking him, and as I mentioned earlier, I tried to ignore him after he ruined my metalcables party but he continued spamming tprequests to me. He also claimed it was a treehouse, even though it definitely isn't and is more of a giant spike, but that's less relevant to this.

"

Sporey, I don't know why you continue to target me. I apologize if I offended you and did not mean to claim your land.

"

I was about to end it with the same line! Why do you keep targetting me, Caleb? I was trying to have a metalcable party, and you ruined it. Multiple times, after being asked to stop. I was trying to build at my base, and you kept interrupting, when I asked you to stop. All the /ps kick BendingEmperor's in the world couldn't keep you from harassing me at my base, lord knows I stopped trying after the 10th time. When you claimed that giant area right behind my house and turned off entry, solely to inconvenience me, and I asked you to not do that because it was interrupting my work on my own base, you ignored me and kept it on. You fully intended to claim my land, purposefully offended me and others on multiple occasions, and are habitually targetting me with harassment. Why are YOU targetting ME is the real question.

Oh, and icing on the cake. Since it's seeming like no matter how much Caleb harasses me, its not 'technically' breaking any rules, and I know the staff speak rules well. So, here's some proof of him violating his Permamute, which I know for a fact is a bannable offense. If it isn't the constant harassment, the ducking around admin choices of removing flags, and general shittiness towards the server's community, hopefully this hard evidence of him using Signs to bypass his mute will end his reign of terror on the server.

Speaking of reign:

View attachment 30514

I don't know who feels the need to have the superiority complex of Henry III on a minecraft server, but clearly, he's trying to intimidate and threaten me into being subordinate so I'll stop complaining about him harassing me. Not going to happen.

Here's the screenshot of him bypassing his mute:

I'd like to finish by saying this: Phanatic is a great place, and I love the community here. If you look at the wall with the signs in my base, you'll see that I've created a haven of sorts where players new and experienced, young and old can live and play with me and my other friends. Ask anybody on the server about Sporey, and they'll tell you something positive...most of the time I hope. There will always be people who clash, and I'm no different. What has BendingEmperor contributed? If you went on the server right now and asked the public, "What is the general opinion on BendingEmperor?" They'd all tell you the same thing; He's a nuisance, and a bully. I didn't bear witness to him ever speaking or receiving the permanent mute, so I can tell you now that he's been around longer than I have and he's been a nuisance to the public since before I even played at phanatic. It's not anyone's duty to contribute, and I don't think it should be. I made my community because I wanted to, and that's it. He bullies people for fun because he wants to, and that's it. Both are allowed, and both happen. But do we really need someone running around what's left of bending as a gamemode in minecraft and ruining it for people, driving them away? We all know that bending servers have been losing popularity in recent years, and that PhanaticMC is not holding the average player count that it used to. I think it is in the best interest of the server and its inhabitants that he just be removed, since he's made it clear that he no longer wants to contribute in a positive way towards the bending community.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Calebooo123_

Calebooo123_ New Member

Contrary to your analytical essay, I'll try to make this concise.

I am flattered that you wrote an entire page about me, and maybe 20% is correct from what I skimmed (Don't have the time to read all of your exaggerations). I am satisfied with my donation to the server. After purchasing the Avatar abilities, I fell in love with its abilities and the power boosts, because after waiting YEARS, I finally got Avatar. You're right about players hating me. I am confident that 70% of players (mostly new I think) despise my presence at spawn because I am aggressive when it comes to bending PVP. I just like fighting with bending, no alliances or truces. Just non-stop fighting. Not everyone agrees with that. Do I suck for using Avatar abilities? Hmm, most likely. But at least I supported the server financially, no?

You, however, are lying saying that I am intentionally antagonizing and threatening you. After I reported that you are trying to falsely accuse me of stealing your territory, tamba replied to my ticket, saying that I am far enough. AND, after I built my spirit tree beacon, you continued to compliment me, asking if I could make more spirit tree beacons at your base. YOU AND YOUR BASE MEMBERS LITERALLY ASKED ME TO BUILD THE SAME BUILDS AT YOUR BASE. It was ironic that you appreciated me for what I built on my legally claimed land, yet now you're here saying I am an evil antagonist for turning off the entry flag? Not only that, prior to the settlement of your last "grievance," you literally asked to communicate with me about the land claim confusion (which we settled on discord).

Although I am perm-muted (I deserve to be and am not expecting an unmute), a few mods told me months ago (I don't remember their names), that if I needed to communicate with players, I can give them my Discord ID via signs. That's exactly what I did. I did not know that it was still breaking the rules, because I was informed by previous mods that it's fine as long as the convo is executed on discord. If this is still against the rules, then I apologize because I thought it was tolerated. I've been doing that before to communicate with players (giving ID via signs to communicate with me on discord) and other staff have been tolerating that for the past few months.

Other than that, I have nothing else to say than I'm sorry again if you and your base feel antagonized by me (even though you and Himiii were inspired by my creation and asked me to build the same creations in your own bases). It was not my intention to harm you, so I'm sorry again. But at the same time, you kind of hurt my feelings when you messaged me that you "only kept feeding me shit/compliments" so I would leave you alone. But it's whatever. I'm just gonna continue bending and building.

• Cookie Cookie x 1
  3. Calebooo123_

Calebooo123_ New Member

I'm glad you confessed to your hypocrisy and double-standards. I'm no holy or nice person at all. Everyone undeniably knows that.

But please clarify your statement on "You can keep your land" because you decided to claim MY land with MY builds last night while I was asleep. I was finishing a few wind mills and began a mini potato plantation, and this morning, I wake up, and I can no longer enter the area because YOU CLAIMED IT. I thought we settled an agreement, then you block me and continue claiming my builds before I even set a protection block. You're probably even more petty than I am lmao.

Let's also discuss the fact that a few days ago, I was fair in moving my protection block after one of your members asked me to move it. Of course, I was a little irritated that you forced me to leave, so I wanted to kill your friend Dragon after he continued attacking me with his diamond sword (AFTER you told him to stop, remember?). It would be nice if you at least shift your protection block because you literally claimed my builds, but I doubt that you're civil enough to do that. (Even though you blatantly say "you can keep your land.")

And yes, I do believe your stone base is ugly. It looks like an amateur skyblock platform. Big deal. This morning, I already talked with tamba about the signs via ticket report, and she told me that it wasn't allowed. She told me that I better not do it again, so basically everything has been resolved already, buddy. I have nothing else to say to your stories and accusations, but have fun! Xoxo

4. Sporey

Sporey New Member

Well, if you've nothing left to say, I suppose I don't either. I'll just leave our conversation her in case the staff want to see you blackmailing me into bullying basemates, then freaking out when it doesn't work.

Attached Files:

5. Calebooo123_

Calebooo123_ New Member

So you continue to avoid addressing the fact that you claimed my builds/plantations last night, which is against the rules.

This excessive, petty argument is getting tiring, Sporey. These screenshots only reveal a third-party, personal discord conversation that I am allowed to freely speak in, despite being muted on the server chat. If anything, you're only exposing yourself for helping me kill your OWN base members. You say you care so much about your base members, yet you call them "little kids" and you allow me to kill them for fun. Hopefully none of them sees this conversation, or how you treat and abuse your base members as "workers" for your base.

I've already talked to tamba about the signs and land claims, which has been settled already. Your exaggerated report of my land claim was already denied by tamba, and she even stated that this mess "seems to be a petty argument due to a clash of personalities" rather than a severe violation of rules. With this in mind, please stop exaggerating our interactions just to ban me. You're only wasting everyone's time. If anything, this little "conversation" changes nothing. I'm going to continue building and attacking everyone at spawn, you included (whether you like it or not).

Have a great day! I'm giving you a kiss of friendship! <3 xoxo

6. Besett

Besett Active Member

I know im not supposed to write this here but holy shit you guys need a scholarship asap

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. Calebooo123_

Calebooo123_ New Member

Lol Sporey literally deleted all his posts after staff denied him twice. Embarassing.

gg Sporey better luck next time kid

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.