WANTED dead or (preferably) alive

Discussion in 'SkyGrid' started by Kornishock, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Kornishock

Kornishock Active Member

I've got a problem with 2 protections belonging to maiswinsoo and BlobManMac. If you see any of them online, tell them to contact me because I wanna pay them a lot of db if they agree to remove their protection signs and move somewhere else. You will receive 10db as well if you're the one who makes them do that.

2. sunwolfx

sunwolfx Active Member

Did they put it on your island or is their islands just close? I have this problem with an island that's been inactive for more than three months, but despite the staff information document stating they should take it down, they've claimed over it instead and just left the same problem for me. I wish you the best of luck

3. Kornishock

Kornishock Active Member

The problem is they are hardly ever on but they log in once in a while so that it can't really be removed.

4. altaleb

altaleb Well-Known Member

Wh
    Which server

5. Karm

Karm Active Member

It's posted in SkyGrid so

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dead

Dead Active Member

oooooh moneys

7. FrickKornishock

FrickKornishock New Member

ayo bruh you messed wit the wrong guy bruh u the reason why my plot is gone. Maiswinsoo and Blobmanmac are back. Expect us. :rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::rage-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small::confounded-small:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. tamba3

tamba3 Admin Staff Member

Your base is gone because there was a reset last November

• Funny Funny x 1